- Total passengers numbered 1,903,556 in October 2016.
- The total number of travelers between January 1 and October 31 reached 20,432,279 — an increase of 5.4% on the 19,393,074 for the same period in 2015.
- Passenger traffic to and from Bombay, India, saw a 19% increase on the 52,604 passengers in October 2015, totaling 62,415 this month.
- The number of passengers traveling to Doha from AUH increased by 8% from 55,209 in October last year, to 59,535 in October this year.
- London, Bangkok and Bombay were the top three passenger destinations for October.
October Traffic Summary:
|Traffic||October||Year to date|
|This Year||Last Year||% Var||This Year||Last Year||% Var|
|Total Aircraft Movements||14,763||14,569||1.3%||143,310||144,272||-0.7%|
|Cargo (metric tons)||73,649||69,005||6.7%||662,549||690,196||-4.0%|