The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut announces the launch of luxury new products and treatments by premium brand Dr Burgener, a scientific brand based on treatments for the skin using natural ingredients and mixing these with high-technology products and treatments giving guests the ultimate results in skin restoration and rejuvenation.
Dr Burgener Switzerland Clinic in Lausanne, Switzerland, was created in 1955 by plastic surgeon Dr. Marc Burgener. His skin expertise and treatment formulas became the foundation for today’s Dr Burgener Switzerland luxury skincare company. After years of success with the core range of skincare products, Dr. Pauline Burgener, Doctor in Biology and his daughter-in-law, carries on the family’s skincare legacy. In 1995, she took over the company and created a new luxury skincare concept and treatment line, with a strong belief that beauty comes from the inside. A new concept is born to treat the skin from within and preserve beauty.
After successful collaborations with Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown, Grand-Hôtel du Cap-Ferrat (A Four Seasons Hotel), Four Seasons Hotel Moscow, Four Seasons Hotel Lion Palace St. Petersburg and Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach, this brand new partnership between Four Seasons Hotel Beirut and Dr Burgener brings an array of 14 luxurious facial and body treatments that will transport guests on a unique wellness journey.
“We are delighted to be introducing Dr Burgener to our list of products and treatments here at The Spa,” says Rami Sayess, Regional Vice President and General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut. “Dr Burgener sets the bar high for delivering results-driven treatments and will further enhance the exceptional offerings we already have here.”
What Guests Can Expect
The new Dr Burgener treatments include facials, body exfoliations, body wraps and enhancement treatments. Every treatment begins with an assessment of the skin’s current conditions by The Spa’s professional therapists, which allows the most fitting cures to be prescribed.
Whether the skin needs energy, resurfacing or spot treatment, Dr Burgener has the breakthrough formulas to restore and renew skin.
Some of the treatments on offer are:
- Luxury Green Caviar – The intense dose of green caviar from Okinawa, Japan, combined with gold trace elements penetrate on a cellular level to repair and revamp skin in need of a regenerative boost.
- Chardonnay Grapes Luxury – This scrub uses grape seed extracts of chardonnay, the most noble grape used in the production of champagne, leaving skin glowing and rejuvenated.
- Royal Damascus Rose: Pink clay found within the mountains of Syria gently allows the body to get rid of impurities and retains moisture in the skin giving optimal results.
To complement the treatments, Dr Burgener proposes a wide variety of products for facial and body treatments for women and men – all free from paragons, artificial colours and perfumes.
Guests at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut are able to purchase the full range of Dr Burgener exclusive retail products from The Spa, to continue their wellness experience at home.
Dr Burgener Switzerland in Brief
- Family company since 1955, with a laboratory in Switzerland and Swiss made products
- A brand expert in personalised skin care, beauty and rejuvenation
- A concept based on natural active ingredients combined to the latest technologies and advancement in science
- A holistic and lifestyle approach, with tailor-made cures and treatment programs
- A brand dedicated for luxury spas and professionals, with no presence in retail
- Dr. Pauline Burgener hand selects personally the natural ingredients at the source, guaranteeing the natural origin of the ingredients and top quality