Peter Baumgartner, Chief Commercial Officer of Etihad, welcomed the agreement with the Jordan Tourism Board to promote the destination. “Etihad offers the biggest range of holiday packages in the Kingdom and this cooperation will further boost tourism to this key destination, especially during Eid holidays and festive season,” he said.
Etihad’s World Deals, including flights, accommodation, complimentary breakfast and airport transfers, and a range of additional special offers, include:
Amman – the vibrant capital of Jordan, situated between the desert and the fertile valley of Jordan, offering an intriguing mix of traditional and modern attractions:
* Three nights at Le Meridien Amman Hotel from AED 2350*, with a complimentary room upgrade (Valid for stays between 26 November and 4 December 2009).
* Four nights for the price of three at the Grand Hyatt Amman Hotel from AED 2895* (valid from 25 November 2009)
Petra – a vast and ancient city carved out of sheer red rock mountains, and one of the Middle East’s most stunning and famous attractions:
* Three nights at the Mövenpick Petra from AED 3140*, with Etihad Holidays guests offered a free room upgrade to the next available room category (not valid during peak periods)
Aqaba – the red Sea beach resort that offers spectacular diving as well as ancient archeological sites:
* Three nights at the Mövenpick Aqaba from AED 3055*, with Etihad Holidays guests receiving a free room upgrade to the next available room category (not valid during peak periods)
The Dead Sea, where the Jordan Rift Valley – at over 400 metres below sea level – is the lowest point on the face of the earth and rates as one of the world’s most amazing places.
* Three nights at the Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea from AED 3070*, with Etihad Holidays guests receiving a free upgrade to Junior suite as well as early check-in and late check-out
A range of other hotels is also available. The Etihad Holidays deals also include packages for destinations inAustralia, Asia, North America, Africa and the Middle East. “Our packages of World Deals offer our clients for the first time the option to extend their holidays for up to three months. The flexibility and great prices of these offers make these World Deals one of the best ranges of holidays yet,” he said. Notes: For more information or to book a holiday customers can visit www.etihadholidays.com and Etihad shops in Madinat Zayed, Al Wahda Mall, Khalidiyah Mall and Marina Mall in Abu Dhabi; Dubai Marina Mall; Bawadi Mall Al Ain; or call the UAE toll-free telephone number 800 2324. Terms and conditions apply.