Families are at the forefront of Emirates airline’s global “Kids Go Free” campaign this summer. Building on the success of its “Kids Go Free” promotion last year, Emirates has now partnered with Dubai Tourism & Commerce Marketing (DTCM), over 80 hotels, The Dubai Mall, the Department of Residency, and local destination management companies, to offer families even more incentives and savings when they spend their summer in Dubai.
The “Kids Go Free” offer gives families an unrivalled integrated destination experience, whereby two children up to the age of 16 can basically enjoy free flights on Emirates, tourist visa, accommodation, meals, rides on the Dubai metro, airport transfers, and access to numerous attractions in Dubai when accompanied by two paying adults. Families also get an attractive discount booklet at The Dubai Mall, the world’s largest.
“Dubai is the ultimate family-friendly holiday destination. Besides the numerous world-class attractions, Dubai is a very safe city, it is easy and affordable to get around by car, taxi or our newly-opened metro, and our international resident population makes it easy for any travelling family to feel right at home. There is something for everyone, and we want to encourage more families from around the globe to come to Dubai and experience it for themselves.”
The “Kids Go Free” offer
From 14th May to 30th September, two children under the age of 16 can stay, eat and play in Dubai for free, when travelling with two paying adults.
• Flights (on Emirates airline): Free seats for up to two kids under 16 years for every two paying adults
• Tourist visa: Free for up to two kids under 16 years for every two paying adults
• Meet & Assist: Free for two kids under 16 years for every two paying adults
• Airport Transfers: Free for two kids under 16 years for every two paying adults
• Accommodation: Free accommodation for two kids under 16 years for every two paying adults at 80 participating hotels, ensuring a wide range of choice to suit every pocket
• Meals: Free for two kids under 16 years for every two paying adults, at the hotel booked
In addition to free flights, accommodation and meals, children also have free entry to Dubai’s most exciting attractions, ensuring an action-packed family vacation. Some of these exciting activities include:-
• Excursions: Free Dubai City Tour & Dhow Cruise with Dinner for two kids for every two paying adults
• Attractions: Free entrance for two kids under 16 years accompanied by two paying parents to some major attractions in Dubai such as the Wild Wadi Water Park; Aquaventure & Lost Chambers at Atlantis, The Palm Dubai; Ski Dubai at Mall of the Emirates; iFLYDubai; Soccer Circus & Cite’ des Enfants at Playnation – Mirdif City Centre; Dubai Dolphinarium at Creek Golf Club; Galleria Ice Rink at Hyatt Regency Dubai; and the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, Sega Republic and Dubai Ice Rink at the Dubai Mall.
• Sport: Free round of golf (18 holes) for up to a maximum of two kids under 16 at The Address Montgomerie Dubai for every paying adult. Free round of golf (18 holes) and kids meal for up to a maximum of two kids under 16 at the Els Club, Dubai Sports City for every paying adult. Free player development session, access to driving range and kids meal for up to a maximum of two kids under 16 years for every paying adult at Butch Harmon School of Golf, Dubai Sports City.
• Shopping: The Dubai Mall, the world’s largest, will provide each family travelling on Emirates’ “Kids Go Free” offer, with incredible discounts to be utilised within the mall.
• Transport: Free rides for two kids up to the age of 16 on the newly opened Dubai metro, when accompanied by two paying adults.