The hotel’s 120 rooms completely renovated with new bed and furniture, restaurants, bars, lobby, lobby terrace have undergone a complete renovation. Pool’s ceramic floor has been changed with marble floor and redecorated with teak wood border.
Hotel’s garden renewed with a new design and additionally a Japanese garden at the entrance will welcome guests of the hotel.
The €4 million renovation includes;
• A new Mini Club with a playground, WC for small children, sleeping rooms, cinema, computer room.
• Guests can enjoy their time at newly built open air theater, at new comfortable seating groups near the beach and drink most exotic cocktails at the bar and dance till morning at the disco. The 300 sqm pier expanded to 650 sqm that will accommodate more guests to enjoy sea and sun.
• The Spa and Wellness area in and out of the hotel building, Fitness Center and all equipment, hotel’s IT and internet infrastructure are completely renewed.
• The congress center has also completely restored with new audio and video equipment, new carpets and wallpapers.
• Hotel Sun Zeynep is also opened to 2010 summer season with new heating – air condition system, purification system, ventilation system. With all these changes Hotel Sun Zeynep continues to remain committed to the environment.
The second phase of renovation/developments will continue in winter season of 2010-2011. At the second phase, the name will change to “Zeynep Resort”.
All carpets at the guest rooms and corridors in main building will restored with new ones.
A new swimming pool and a snack restaurant will be built at hotel’s left wing; at the area in front of the Bungalows.
There will be additions to the current ‘All Inclusive’ concept with new a ‘la carte restaurant, new services at restaurants.
After the second phase of renovation/developments the hotel will operate 12 months.