Abu Dhabi Airports Company (ADAC) presented the key sponsors of the 18th World Route Development Forum to be held in Abu Dhabi from September 29th to October 2nd at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC).
Etihad Airways, Mubadala Aerospace, Department of Transport – Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Abu Dhabi Tourism and Culture Authority, and ADNOC Distribution will support ADAC as host partners of the Forum, where world airports, airlines and aviation leaders will meet to discuss global issues impacting their respective industries, and explore business and route development opportunities.
The 18th World Route Development Forum is the largest annual international event developed specifically to encourage airports and airlines to meet directly to discuss new routes, global growth potential and challenges facing the global aviation industry. Leaders from airport groups, regional airports, airlines and tourism boards will gather in Abu Dhabi to participate in meetings, networking events, and speak to global aviation experts at the Strategy Summit and to explore the potential of Abu Dhabi as an airport hub and destination.
James E. Bennett, CEO of ADAC, commented, “Abu Dhabi has developed a world-class reputation for holding prestigious and large scale events that attract international leaders from across the globe. This success is a direct result of the effective collaborations between Abu Dhabi’s government and private organisations. On behalf of ADAC, we would like to extend our deepest gratitude to all partners and sponsors for supporting this important event that will further drive the growth of Abu Dhabi years to come.”
“As ADAC welcomes World Routes’ esteemed guests for the second time in Abu Dhabi, the company and the organisers promise participants a programme that will far exceed their expectations, and more importantly lead to long-term business partnerships and new routes out of Abu Dhabi”.
ADAC, the host of The 18th World Route Development Forum, is proud to partner with:
• Host Partners: Etihad Airways, Mubadala Aerospace, Department of Transport – Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Abu Dhabi Tourism and Culture Authority, and ADNOC Distribution
• Host Business Partners: DFS Duty Free, National Bank of Abu Dhabi, TAV, CCC and Arabtec
• Host Sponsors: Airbus, Parsons, Rolls-Royce, Salem Travel Agency, Serco, TDIC, Abu Dhabi Aviation, Maximus Air
• Host Suppliers: ADLUX, SSP International, The Entertainer, ICON Prolab, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Marina Circuit, Yas Island (Al Dar)
• Host Media Partner: Abu Dhabi Media