Press registration is now open online at www.eibtm.com/press for all media wanting to attend this year’s EIBTM.
All Editors, Journalists and Photographers are invited to register for EIBTM 2013 which will take place in Barcelona from 19th – 21st November, a week earlier than the usual dates. With over 1,000 industry titles engaged with EIBTM throughout the year, early registration is advised in order to take advantage of the travel and accommodation discounts.
Media that successfully pre-register will benefit from the following:
• Press status and free admission to the show
• Access to the onsite press centre and use of all media facilities
• Networking with industry professionals at over 100 events
• Access to the EIBTM Knowledge programme (www.eibtm.com/knowledge)
• An invitation to EIBTM Forum (18th November)
• A copy of the pre-show media diary of events, which provides details of all activities onsite that are relevant to media
• Access to over 3,100 exhibitors and a range of new and exciting exhibiting partners, and show feature areas
• Discounted travel deals and accommodation via our official DMC, Pacific World – further information available online at www.eibtm.com/travel
• Complimentary shuttle bus service to and from official hotels
• Opportunity to arrange interviews onsite with EIBTM senior management
• Access to exclusive industry reports, which will be distributed at the show
For a full outline of benefits, travel discounts and offers available for media please visit: http://www.eibtm.com/press
EIBTM 2013 will take place from 19th – 21st November, a week earlier than in previous years. The EIBTM Forum will take place the day before the exhibition on 18th November.