VFS Global launched the Visa Application Centre for the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Kuwait. Applicants for visas to the Czech Republic can now visit the VFS Global centre to submit visa applications and enrol for biometrics in a centrally-located and comfortable environment.
The centre is located at 1st floor, Albanwan Building, Ali Al-Salem Street, Al-Qiblah Area (opposite Kuwait Central Bank), Kuwait City. Services at this location commenced from 15 November 2015.
The key features of the centre include:
- Convenient and centrally-accessed location
- Professional staff with local language capability to handle queries and applications
- Well-appointed centre for enhanced comfort of applicants
- Automated queue governance for smooth flow of applicants
- Dedicated website for easy access to information including visa categories, requirements, check-list and applicable fees
- 100% secure handling of passports, documents and personal information
- Door-step delivery of passports
- Premium Lounge for personalised and comfortable service
Business hours: 0900hrs to 1700hrs (Sunday to Thursday)
Submission Timings: 0900hrs – 1600hrs | Sunday – Thursday (except holidays as declared by the Embassy)
Document Collection: 1600hrs – 1700hrs | Sunday – Thursday (except holidays as declared by the Embassy)