The only Japanese, Five Star hotel listed in Forbes Travel Guide, Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo has an exceptional reputation for service excellence. “Our passion to be the best in delighting guests through our services and innovation will continue and evolve in order to surpass our guests’ expectations,” said General Manager, Anthony Costa.
JAPANESE NEW YEAR Package
The JAPANESE NEW YEAR accommodation package offers guests an opportunity to experience an authentic Japanese New Year’s holiday that includes eating Toshikoshi Soba. Translated as “year-crossing soba noodle”, these long noodles represent a long, healthy life and are eaten only on New Year’s Eve. Other traditional cuisine and a visit to a Japanese shrine on New Year’s Day also feature in this exclusive package.
The JAPANESE NEW YEAR’S package includes:
- Three nights accommodation for two in Mandarin Grand Rooms
- Dinner for two at Signature or Sense
- Countdown party at Oriental Lounge (standing)
- Toshikoshi soba noodles
- Japanese traditional Osechi breakfast for two on 1 January
- Breakfast for two at K’shiki or Oriental Lounge on 2 and 3 January
- Japanese cultural tour of the local Kanda Myojin shrine with a private guide
- Commemorative New Year’s gift (one original fan per room)
- Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo’s original PASMO subway pass
- Late check-out until 2:00pm (subject to availability)
- Complimentary access to the Heat & Water area at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo
Package prices start from JPY 525,000. Available from 31 December 2015 to 2 January 2016. Limited to five rooms only.